Blessings! And welcome to our new and improved website! We are now beginning the season of Lent, which consists of 40 days and 7 Sundays. And soon, we'll be celebrating Easter, the holiday of new birth, green grass, springtime, and warm weather. It seems impossible, doesn't it? But a lot can happen in seven weeks. Now, I'm not saying that all of the snow will be gone or that we'll be ready to wear summer dresses, but a lot can happen during the seven weeks of Lent: the cold grip of winter can lessen all around us, and if we're suffering from it, even the cold hard grip of spiritual malaise and depression can be lessened in our hearts as well. This year's Lenten worship series on Sundays at 10:00am will explore the Seven Signs 7 Signs of Wonder found in the Gospel of John. May we all be prepared to learn and grow and see God's hand during this reflective time of change.
- February 22: The Sign of New Wine - John 2:1-11
- March 1: The Sign of the Son Becoming Fine - John 4:46-54, Communion Sunday
- March 8: The Sign of the No Longer Reclined - John 5:1-18, Daylight Savings, Spring Forward
- March 15: The Sign of Those Who Dine - John 6:5-24
- March 22: The Sign of the No Longer Blind - John 9:1-7
- March 29: The Sign Calls Us to Unbind - John 11:1-45, Palm/Passion Sunday
- April 2: Maundy Thursday, 7:00pm - John 13: 1-17
- April 3: Good Friday, 1:00pm-3:00pm
- April 5: Easter Son-Rise, 8:00am
- April 5: Easter Cantata, 10:00am
The beautiful flowers you see on our altar are given by members of our church. Flowers can be given in memory of a loved one, in celebration of an event, birthday, anniversary, or just because. If you would like to sign up for altar flowers, the sign up list is downstairs in the fellowship hall, beside the entrance to the kitchen.