Old South Congregational Church in Windsor, Vermont was founded in 1768.

The present building was designed by Asher Benjamin and erected in 1798.

The church is affiliated nationally with the United Church of Christ whose 6,000 churches join together in regional, national and worldwide missionary outreach.

Old South Church - Windsor, Vermont Celebrated 225 years in 1993.

Check out this historical look below. Written by former OSC Reverend David Howard.

PART ONE

 

 

PART TWO

 

 

 

Pictures by:

Frank Lather and

"A Pictorial History of New England" by Edward Wagenknecht

used with permission from Crown Publishers, New York, NY

 


2 Responses to "History"

Leave a reply